Groundworks & Civil Engineering
The discipline of Groundworks throws up many challenges. Whether operating in a ‘Brown Field’ or ‘Green Field’ environment, Conlon Ltd. have the in house expertise to provide a bespoke service designed to suit our client’s needs. By employing a single or combination of services from Conlon Ltd. the site specific challenges can be tackled head on, maintaining a high quality, cost effective solution.
Each project we undertake is approached individually. We develop with new challenges and adjust to the demands and requirements of our clients. As a business we pride ourselves in our ability to manage a project with advanced programming, dedicated employees and innovative technologies.
We take on board and implement current Health and Safety requirements to ensure standards are met and never compromised.
Groundworks & Civil Engineering Services include
- Setting Out/Engineering
- Substructures, including traditional, raft, pile and ring beam, piled slab, etc.
- Private Drainage; Storm and Foul Water
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Specialist Drainage including deep excavation
- Estate Highways
- External Finishes – Hardscaping, Driveway Works
- Screen and Retaining Walls (both Traditional and Reinforced Concrete Structures)
- Plot services and connections
- Sheet Piling/ Earthworks
- Jetting & CCTV
Contact us to find out more about our Groundwork Services