Groundworks & Civil Engineering
The discipline of Groundworks throws up many challenges. Whether operating in a ‘Brown Field’ or ‘Green Field’ environment, Conlon Ltd. have the in house expertise to provide a bespoke service designed to suit our client’s needs. By employing a single or combination of services from Conlon Ltd. the site specific challenges can be tackled head on, maintaining a high quality, cost effective solution.
Each project we undertake is approached individually. We develop with new challenges and adjust to the demands and requirements of our clients. As a business we pride ourselves in our ability to manage a project with advanced programming, dedicated employees and innovative technologies.
We take on board and implement current Health and Safety requirements to ensure standards are met and never compromised.
Groundworks & Civil Engineering Services include
- Setting Out/Engineering
- Substructures, including traditional, raft, pile and ring beam, piled slab, etc.
- Private Drainage; Storm and Foul Water
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Specialist Drainage including deep excavation
- Estate Highways
- External Finishes – Hardscaping, Driveway Works
- Screen and Retaining Walls (both Traditional and Reinforced Concrete Structures)
- Plot services and connections
- Sheet Piling/ Earthworks
- Jetting & CCTV
- Adoptable Drainage
- Attenuation Tanks
- Pumping Stations
- Bulk Earthworks and Lazer Levelling
- Balancing Ponds
- Section 278 works
- Estate Completions
- Drainage and Service Diversions
- Land Surveys
Conlon Limited takes a highly proactive approach to the implementation of health and safety across all areas of work. Conlon adapts to the ever changing nature of the industry and ensures all employees are trained and fully competent. We operate a 100% CSCS/CPCS Policy.
We are accredited with SSIP/SMAS & CHAS.
Contact us to find out more about our Groundwork Services